Mold Damage Challenges in Bloomingdale
SERVPRO Tailors a Unique Restoration Process Based on the Damage in Your Home
Most of the time, the first signs of a mold infestation in your home is a musty odor emanating from somewhere that you cannot quite locate. By the time you can see visible signs of a mold infestation, things are beyond your capabilities, and expertly trained professionals are required to deal with the situation appropriately. Attempting to tackle a mold situation on your own has the possibility of causing greater damage to your home that you many think. If you take the wrong approach to your situation, you can spread mold spores throughout your home without even realizing that you are doing it.
Use this opportunity to acquire the services of an expertly trained mold damage restoration specialist in your Bloomingdale home. We have several years of experience dealing with situations just like yours and provide you with the proper services to fit your unique circumstances. We will walk you through every step of our remediation process and get your mold damage under control. Contact our locally owned and operated franchise today.
SERVPRO offers many services to assist you with restoring your belongings and take great care to ensure your safety and the safety of the occupants of your property. Many mold-contaminated buildings offer a unique situation and must be properly handled to eliminate exposure. Our professional technicians perform a post-cleanup assessment and thoroughly inspect the level of contamination in your home before attempting our remediation process.
All of the services SERVPRO technicians provide include proper containment and control procedures to prevent the spread of microscopic spores throughout your home. We can assist with repairing plumbing leaks, clean off affected surfaces, properly remove and dispose of any infected materials and restore your property to a quality pre-damage condition.
If you insist on attempting mold remediation on your own, the professionals at SERVPRO recommend a few things to assist you with the process. Always locate and remove the source of moisture, drying all affected areas thoroughly. Scrub mold off of any hard surfaces with a quality detergent and water, making sure to dry the area completely. Ensure proper handling and disposal of any absorbent or porous materials that have extensive mold growth. They cannot be saved, don't try.
Avoid exposing yourself and others by properly cordoning off the affected area that you are working on and control the spread by wearing the proper protective equipment during repairs. If you are unsure or need advice on how to proceed, take a few minutes to contact us. We are happy to help you get started off on the right foot.
Call SERVPRO of Kingsport / Bristol today to get the help you need. (423) 245-5552