About SERVPRO of Kingsport / Bristol
Steven Blake Swecker
Owners of SERVPRO of Kingsport / Bristol
SERVPRO of Kingsport/Bristol understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Kingsport/Bristol specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Kingsport/Bristol can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Kingsport/Bristol.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 423-245-5552 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- Tri-City Apartment Association
- Kingsport Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Bristol Chamber of Commerce
- Insurance Professionals
- 1st Place Commercial Float Bristol Christmas Parade